Payment and Security
Q: IS THIS WEBSITE 100% SECURE?
A: ABSOLUTELY! We are using every measure to assure you have a secure and confident shopping experience with us. We are using Shopify's payment gateway which is top notch secure and confidential.
• We have an SSL Certificate: We use a 256-bit SSL certificate to establish a secure top of the line encrypted connection between all our global customers and their servers. These solid digital connections build a network that protects all our shopping customers personal and financial sensitive data.
• We have a Secure Infrastructure: Meaning, we are backed by the leading eCommerce platform that enables us to offer 99.99% up-time and 24/7/365 monitoring by our hosting company Shopify. With a large network of services placed strategically all around the world, we can offer a secure, robust and high performance eCommerce experience to all our shoppers worldwide.
• We are PCI Compliance: We are certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant, which means that we are at the highest level of eCommerce security certification. This PCI Certification signifies the compliance with global standards for security policies, technologies and ongoing processes that protect their payment system from breaches and theft of customer cardholder data.
Q: WHAT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
A: We accept PayPal and credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
Q: DO YOU ACCEPT PAYPAL AS PAYMENT METHOD?
A: Yes we do! As you know, PayPal is the world's largest and most popular secure payment provider when it comes to transactions. Simply at check-out just select your preferred method of payment to purchase and complete your order.
Q: ARE COD’S AN AVAILABLE OPTION? (Cash on Delivery)
A: Sorry, we do not or expect anytime to use COD’s.
Q: HOW WILL MY PURCHASED ORDER BE SHIPPED TO ME?
A: All or the majority of our orders will be shipped via, ePacket. What is ePacket? The commercial ePacket shipping service from the USPS allows eCommerce businesses to efficiently ship lightweight, low-value merchandise internationally to over 24 countries around the world. ePacket shipping also features tracking and delivery confirmation in the US Postal Service network. The ePacket service is ideal for eCommerce retailers looking for a pain free, low-cost solution for international deliveries. Packages are limited to 4.4lbs (2kg) and a value of less than $400, and are sent as commercial letter-post packets. Benefits of ePacket shipping include:
• Free returns on any undeliverable items
• Door-to-door tracking
• Postal customs clearance with any duties and taxes paid by recipient of the shipment
• A 4-9 day overseas shipping time
Q: WHAT KIND OF COURIERS DO YOU USE FOR DELIVERY?
A: Currently we only ship all orders using USPS (United States Postal Shipping) in conjunction with the ePacket service.
Q: WHAT COUNTRIES ARE AVAILABLE TO ORDER PRODUCTS?
A: Currently right now we can only sell in United States, Canada and Mexico.
Q: WILL YOU BE OFFERING FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS?
A: ABSOLUTELY! Simply because we utilize the ePacket service it allows us to save on the shipping and handling of all our products. We then pass on the savings to you, our customer. Normally all domestic United States standard shipping rates range from $10 for up to 5 lbs. and $20 for Heavy goods up to 20 lbs but not us, Free Shipping for Everyone!